Covid 19 Updated – Multiple day tours Cancellation Policy.
*No fee will be charged if a Multiple Day Tour – Overnight tour is postponed; a booking in 2022 that is postponed may be changed to another date 12 months in advance at the same rates charged, with no fees added.
Multiple Day Tours for Safaris staying In the Kruger national park.
*A 10% Modification fee will be charged if a Multiple Day Tour – Overnight tour Staying Inside the Kruger national park is postponed, a booking in 2022 that is postponed may be changed to another date 12 months in advance.
A 20% Cancellation fee will be charged if a Multiple Day Tour – Overnight tour staying inside the Kruger national park is cancelled within 30 days of travel date, due to Sanparks Cancellation policies
Day tours & safaris Cancellation Policy.
Terms and Conditions
Kurt Safari Co. is insured under SATIB Insurance Brokers. Public Liability cover amounts up to ZAR 20,000,000.00 per event.
▪ A small single supplement is charged for single travellers.
▪ All rates are quoted in South African Rand
▪ All prices are quoted in Rack rates.
▪ Transfer costs and Conservation fees are included in the rates.
▪ Rates are subject to change due to 3rd Party suppliers.
▪ Safaris and Transfers are not private unless booked on a private basis.
▪ Children 11 & under sharing with 2 adults = 75% of adult rate for private tours & 50% for shared, unless
▪ Children under the age of 8 need to be booked under private departures (min 4 clients).
▪ If children are 3 years or younger, all safaris will be conducted in closed air-conditioned vehicles.
▪ Guests that are making use of our shuttle and flying out of O.R. Tambo International Airport on the
last day are reminded not to book any flights departing earlier than 19:00 (domestic) or 20h00pm
▪ We do not accept any liability for guests missing flights, should they be booked to fly out on the last day.
▪ Please note that we have a luggage restriction of 20Kg per person and a small piece of hand luggage.
▪ Please note shuttles from Johannesburg depart at 6:45 am from the OR Tambo Bus & Shuttle Terminal
and a maximum 5 km radius from the OR Tambo International Airport.
▪ Please request out list of accommodation venues available in the area; all lodges include a shuttle service to and from the OR Tambo International Shuttle/Bus terminal; it is very safe and clearly marked.
▪ Clients can also access the OR Tambo shuttle bus terminal from Sandton Hotels/Pretoria via the Gautrainservice or Uber.
▪ Clients will be collected from various accommodation venues between 06h00-06h45am; these times will be confirmed with you via your consultant when booking the tour.
▪ See your doctor regarding vaccinations and malaria prophylaxis
Travelling with children:
▪ Please note that children must be the appropriate age (according to accommodation stipulated) at the time of
▪ Unless otherwise specified, children under 12 years of age qualify as child rate and 12 years of age and older as
▪ If travelling with children under 8 years, this must be booked on a private basis.
▪ In order to qualify for children’s rates (when children’s rates are available), the child must be accompanied on the tour by an adult. Children under 8 years are only permitted on game drives on a private tour.
Bookings will be confirmed once 100% payment has been made.
Option 1: Bank Transfer
Payment shall be made in ZAR (South African Rand) into our account:
Account details will be provided on request
Option 2: VCS Online payment
Payments can be made via our Online payment gateway, details will be provided on the invoice sent.
** PLEASE NOTE: The customer will be liable for any bank charges.
Return and Refunds policy
The provision of goods and services by Kurt Safari is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, go to Kurt Safari every endeavor to rebook/reschedule the service. If that is not possible, it will be considered to refund the client as soon as possible.
Kurt Safari is a business in the activity industry
Kurt Safari shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from:
Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, credit cards for online bookings. Bank transfers or cash will only be accepted for direct bookings into the Kurt Safari bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
Credit card acquiring and security
Credit card transactions will be acquired for Kurt Safari via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no credit card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Customer details separate from card details.
Customer details will be stored by Kurt Safari separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za
Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction Currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Kurt Safari takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Kurt Safari chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
Kurt Safari may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
This website is run by Kurt Safari based in South Africa trading as Kurt Safari with company registration 2017/234939107.
072 742 5099