Kurt Safari Co. are insured under SATIB Insurance Brokers. Public Liability cover amounts up to
ZAR 20,000,000.00 per event.
▪ Price quoted is per person
▪ Min of 2 clients
▪ The hotels mentioned in the itinerary depend on availability at the time of making the booking. Should alternatives
be used, they are of the same quality and standard.
▪ A full itinerary is provided on confirmation of services.
▪ It is compulsory to sign an indemnity form when entering all South African National Parks and private game
reserves. More information can be found on the official SANPARKS website: sanparks.org
▪ We reserve the right to utilize the services of an alternative service provider.
▪ Please note that we cannot guarantee any specific animal sightings or interaction with animals as these animals are all in their natural habitat and wild. This also applies to any tour where we advertise interaction with animals in conservation projects.
▪ See your doctor regarding vaccinations and malaria prophylaxis
Travelling with children:
▪ Please note that children must be the appropriate age (according to accommodation stipulated) at the time of
▪ Unless otherwise specified, children under 12 years of age qualify as child rate and 12 years of age and older as
▪ If travelling with children under 8 years, this must be booked on a private basis.
▪ In order to qualify for children’s rates (when children’s rates are available), the child must be accompanied on the tour by an adult. Children under 8 years are only permitted on game drives on a private tour.
Bookings will be confirmed once 100% payment has been made.
Option 1: Bank Transfer
Payment shall be made in ZAR (South African Rand) into our account:
Account details will be provided on request
Option 2: VCS Online payment
Payments can be made via our Online payment gateway, details will be provided on the invoice sent.
** PLEASE NOTE: The customer will be liable for any bank charges.
Return and Refunds policy
The provision of goods and services by Kurt Safari is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, go to Kurt Safari every endeavor to rebook/reschedule the service. If that is not possible, it will be considered to refund the client as soon as possible.
Cancellations made after confirmation email and deposits are subject to the following cancellation fees:
• 30+ days prior to departure = No charge & deposit will be refunded.
• 15-30 days prior to departure = 50% of total safari rate.
• 0-15 days prior to departure = 100% will be charged as cancellation fee.
• NO SHOWS = NO REFUNDS.
• A 10% Non-refundable Admin fee will be charged, if a confirmed booking, with a deposit paid, is cancelled. This covers bank charges and Exchange rates changes in the event of a cancellation.
Kurt Safari is a business in the activity industry
Kurt Safari shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from:
Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, credit cards for online bookings. Bank transfers or cash will only be accepted for direct bookings into the Kurt Safari bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
Credit card acquiring and security
Credit card transactions will be acquired for Kurt Safari via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no credit card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Customer details separate from card details.
Customer details will be stored by Kurt Safari separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za
Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction Currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Kurt Safari takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Kurt Safari chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
Kurt Safari may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
This website is run by Kurt Safari based in South Africa trading as Kurt Safari with company registration 2017/234939107.
072 742 5099