For decades Bush Lodge has been Sabi Sabi’s flagship lodge, famed for its warmth, vibrancy and legendary hospitality. A favourite amongst travellers in search of luxury accommodation, Bush Lodge is a luxurious safari escape set in the heart of the Sabi Sabi bushveld overlooking a waterhole and an African plain.
Huge viewing decks are the ideal setting to relax while spotting game, birdwatching, or cooling off in the filtered pools. Meals, including the wonderful dinners in the open air boma, are heralded by blasts on a kudu horn, a summoning to delicious food.
This luxury safari lodge also features artistically designed open courtyards with spectacular wooden carvings by renowned South African sculptors, created from uprooted trees and wood salvaged from the surrounding bushveld.
- Open vehicle safaris by day and at night
- Environmental awareness walking safaris
- Dinner in a “Boma”
- A house selection of beverages
- Transfers to and from the Sabi Sabi airstrip and government taxes (VAT)
- Walks are also available
- All personal purchases
- Optional extras available are spa treatments at Amani Spa
- Conservation levy
- A selection from our cellar wine collection
- Premium brand drinks
- Visa fees if required
- Meals not listed in Itinerary
- Telephone calls
Gate and Closest Airport:
- Daily scheduled flights from O.R. Tambo (Johannesburg) International Airport directly to the Sabi Sabi Airstrip.
- Daily scheduled flights from O.R. Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (KMIA) (Nelspruit) with a short hop to the Sabi Sabi Airstrip.
- Private air charters on request.
Arrive midday at the Sabi Sabi Little Bush Camp, in time for a quick meal. Relax and refresh yourself until it’s time for a late-afternoon game drive to the Sabi Sands Reserve.
Overnight in a Sabi Sabi Little Bush Camp luxurious suite.
Days on safari
Until we head for a 3-hour sunrise game trip at the Sabi Sands, you wake up early for hot drinks and rusks. For a late breakfast, head to your cabin and spend the rest of the day resting by the pool. For a 3-hour sunset game drive in the private reserve, we will leave late afternoon after High Tea.
Head out as the sun rises to savour your last Sabi Sands game drive. Before leaving mid-morning for your next destination, experience a hearty breakfast.
- Book with a 25% deposit to confirm the space. The balance of payment will be due 45 days prior to travel.
- 46 Days prior to travel (5%)
- 31-45 Days prior to travel (25%)
- 15-30 Days prior to travel (50%)
- 0-14 Days prior to travel (100%)
Postponements without penalty can be made up until 14 days prior to travel.
Christmas Peak Period (20th December – 06th January) special terms & conditions apply
- 3 Years and younger: Stay free of charge in a cot
- 4 – 12 Years: Sharing with 1 or 2 adults pay a reduced rate per child per night
- 13 Years and over: Sharing with 1 or 2 adults will pay adult rate
- Children occupying their own room will pay the full adult rate for a maximum of 1 child (if 4 children sharing the remaining 3 will pay the applicable children’s rates)
- Children under the age of 6 years will not be allowed on safaris. No children under the age of 12 years allowed on the environmental walking safari