Kurt Safari is the #1 Rated Kruger Safari Company on TripAdvisor
Guided tours of South Africa’s most beloved popular attractions remains one of the best ways to make sure that you see the best of what the country has to offer. South Africa is filled to the brim with some incredible adventures and the sightings along the way are truly unforgettable.
A diverse nation with a bustling, vibrant array of cultures and people, South Africa is a gem in the travel world. From the Cape with its gorgeous daunting mountains, beautiful wine lands, busy cities, to the on-the-move township of Soweto with its community feel and its haunting history, to the Kruger National Park and its abundance of wildlife, day tours are the easiest and most affordable way to see what our nation has to offer.
Some of the most frequented South African attractions, which you can see in a day, include:
- The former homes of Nelson Mandela and Archbishop Desmond Tutu (Soweto Half Day Tour)
- The Cape of Good Hope, Simon’s Town, Boulder’s Beach which is home to South Africa’s biggest penguin population (Full Day Cape Town Tour – Cape Point and Peninsula)
- Table Mountain (Full Day Cape Town Tour – Cape Point and Peninsula)
- Robben Island, the place where Former President Nelson Mandela spent years incarcerated (Full Day Cape Town Tour – Walk to Freedom)
- Constitutional Hill (Half Day Johannesburg City Tour)
- The famous Cape Wineland towns including Stellenbosch, Franschoek and Paarl (Full Day Cape Town Winelands Tour)
- Morning, Afternoon and Full Day Kruger Park Safaris
Below you will find a selection of our very best South African day tours as well as day tour prices.
Simply select the tour of your choice and make your booking.